Ideas for balconies and terraces – 35 variations of decorating flower containers from Martha Stewart
If you live in a private house – flower pots will perfectly decorate your terrace or veranda. And if you stay in the city – easily take your flower pots out to the balcony and this simple step will create a unique place to have rest during summer time on your balcony.
You can also originally decorate your flower containers and they will look amazing and give you some new nice feelings.
For your inspiration, we have collected 35 amazing ideas on the subject of classic decorative genre – Martha Stewart.
We have collected 35 amazing ideas of decorating flower pots from the well-known, truly admitted as one of the best, fantastic decorator Martha Stewart.
Among her methods we were particularly impressed with following:
– arrangement of glossy flower pots, using 2-3 contrasting colors;
– decorating the outer side of the pots with natural materials (bamboo, bark, shells, branches);
– arranging and decorating ground in a flower pot with moss, pebbles and grains
– bulk metal containers , artificially aged with patina;
– plants with different shades of green and blossoms which were set in a very large planter;
– multilayered compositions with basket plant;
– pots with herbs (such as mint) hanging over the table;
– neat rows of identical large pots with different plants to be placed on the floor;
– stam plants (on a thin high trunk);
– small similar to each other plants at the house facade and on the front steps.